The Sisterhood are onto their next mission! A super secret nationwide ninja cookie drop!
The Sisterhood are a (large and growing) group of women all around New Zealand, our sole aim is to bring smiles to otherwise bleak days, we love to surprise nominated women with gifts and love, sent from strangers "just because". Anyone can be involved!
There are two parts to this mission, first, we need bakers, then, we will need nominations. Here are the details for both:
- Commit to baking for a deserving Sister(s) in your neighbourhood
- You have one week to sign up. (20th-25th August)
- Its your job to be an excellent ninja. Keep their details private, move in stealth, don't be seen!
- Bake as much as you would like but you will need to inform us so we can allocate you the right number of nominations
- You can bake anything (not just cookies), but have it cut up into pieces for easy family sharing
- Once you sign up, you will be sent Sisterhood poems and ribbons to decorate your baking with
- Its your responsibility to package the cookies in a clean container and make them presentable
- You will be emailed your drop off locations by 8am on Saturday 1st September.
- Baking will need to be labelled (incase of allergies, tastes etc) and dropped off on the 1st or 2nd September
- You may be asked to take photos of your baking and write a small blurb about what its like to participate and be involved in The Sisterhood. These are both optional :)
- Once we receive all of our baking registrations we will open up nominations, these will only be available in particular regions of NZ (depending on where our bakers are and how much they can do)
- Nominations for cookie drops will be open from 26th-31st of August.
- Baking will be dropped of on the 1st or 2nd of September