Last week this happened:: Cuddles on the couch with a poorly girl and her tummy big.
This week she was giving me the same treatment.
I'll be honest guys, I'm kinda over this whole getting sick thing. For the last few years I kind of feel like I've been relatively robust, a few head colds but thats been the extend of it. In the last month i've had two ear infections, some sort of gastro bug, a chesty cough / cold, and have been full term, at the end of myself and very tired. Did I say I was over it?
Today, now well again (just a little weak) I'd like to use this space to be grateful::
1) Grateful for a little girl who has Cat-Like qualities and knows when to be cuddly and patient at all the right times
2) Grateful for a husband / online grocery delivery guy who will un pack all my groceries for me
3) Online grocery orders!!
4) Thankful for a really warm house (we still haven't used our heaters yet this year!)
5) Grateful for friends who will buy us dinner (thanks Amy!)
6) To-Do lists, even though they can get me down and overwhelmed, give me purpose, productivity and accomplishment
7) Grateful for a good cup of tea. I haven't been drinking any for the last month (it inhibits iron absorbption - something I'm trying really hard to hold on to!), but just had one this morning, and boy, its good.
8) In all of the madness and unpreparedness thinking "if my baby came today" I can rest and know that..
- We have clean towels
- The supermarket is just around the corner
- Things wont be perfect, we'll figure it out anyway
9) Loving one of Millas besties turning 2 this week. She is seriously the sweetest girl, and it is actually a blessing to know her.
10) Dettol. Very thankful for Dettol.
Whats in your world that you could be grateful for today?