Life right now:
- I've made a start on Katie's 1st birthday blanket, since Milla's blanket ended up being 6 months too late I thought this was probably wise.
- I've started but I really don't have a complete plan yet. I haven't internally agreed on the colours yet. This is incredibly exciting for me (what a blanket rebel!) but also incredibly nerve racking (what if I waste so much time?!)
- For the last 2 nights MrMoo has been a couch blanket hog. I'm going to have to get our spare ones out of the wardrobe. Leather couches get so cold!
- I've gone and compiled a master to do list. This whole feeling like I'm getting nothing done is not good for my mental health! I must achieve, and I must feel like I'm working on something, this I now understand. Everything on the master list is achievable within 1 or 2 days, the idea is to tick something off [hopefully] each day.
- I love the 6 week milestone. No longer a new born but still so little! The cheeks fill out and the neck gets strong. Love!
- Milla is so sick. She's had fevers on and off since Friday but seems to have turned a corner today. Hopefully she's on the up! The rest of us are cowering away from her germ filled coughing.
- Waking up to sun today made me deliriously happy!
Whats happening in your household right now? Leave a comment and let me know!
I included all of you on Facebook yesterday saying you had sick people in your household in my prayers yesterday. Take care xxx