There's two ways you can send in physical donations (thoughts, prayers and community is always appreciated too!)
1) Wait until we announce LOVE BOMB nominations and send in gifts specifically for a campaign, or for a particular person
2) Decide you just want to send something right away for anyone, it will be stored in Sisterhood HQ until we have the perfect person for it.
We taylor each love bomb or blessing to its recipient.
You can send anything to:
PO Box 10100
Please email me sophieslim AT moo2.co.nz if you require a physical address for courier (The PO Box can only receive parcel post)
Here's some ideas of things we love to receive:(it doesn't all have to be brand new, but it does have to be in excellent condition (eg, novels!)
- Chocolate! ALWAYS CHOCOLATE!! (the kind in the cardboard packaging please!)
- Yummy biscuits (not too chocolately as they don't last well in the post)
- Handmade greeting cards (with blank centers please!) (We use these to write a sweet message to the recipient)
- Body washes and puffs
- Tissues in small packages
- Generic beauty products (normal moisturisers, lip balms and gloss, soaps things most people can use!)
- CDs, DVDs
- Great to read novels
- Cook books
- Crafty supplies
- Home wares
- Kids gear (nappies, toys, clothing and accessories, art supplies)
- Vouchers : Grocery, petrol, movies, restaurants (preferably nationwide ones), clothing
This is a small list, and by no means is meant to restrict you but to give you ideas and inspiration!
Thank you SO MUCH for partnering with The Sisterhood and making this world a happier place.
Be blessed! Love always,